- Attach and remove in a few seconds
- Offers the same security and strength as a fixed towbar
If you’re going to be using your towbar infrequently, or are passionate about the lines of your car not being interfered with when they don’t need to be, you can opt or a detachable towbar which you can clip off when you are not towing. The availability of this option will depend on the year, make and model of your vehicle. Older vehicle models may call for the diagonal detachable towbar.
- Sleeve is easy to reach
- Ball is easy to position
- Available in seconds
Ease of use
- Storage bag for the ball
- Visible instructions for operation
- Ergonomic dial for detachment
- Anti-theft lock
- Same strength as a fixed towbar
- Audible and visible locking
- Maximum pull weight and taxation
Premium quality, competitive pricing
Brink towbars are vehicle specific. We'll send you a competitive quote for the perfect-fit towbar - but first, we need your vehicle details.